Learning a language is a bumpy road!
Sometimes muddy and unpleasant. It’s easy to get lost with loads of work and things to focus at times without having a person on your side to walk you through the process.
If you’ve ever asked yourself these questions, then this course can help you;
- Why don’t I have the courage to speak in English after years of learning it?
- Is it really possible to learn all four skills independently without being spoon-fed by a teacher or a class?
- Why can I only speak about familiar topics after years of taking English lessons?
- I memorize English vocabulary but why do I keep forgetting them?
- Why can’t I stop making the same mistakes in my sentences?
- Is English for me? I can never learn how to use it naturally!